Designed as a running companion, the Casio Men's Pedometer Resin Strap Watch #SGW200-1VCF has a built-in pedometer to help keep tabs on distance, energy expenditure, average pace, and number of steps. Other athletic and general watch functions include a stopwatch and countdown timer, five daily alarms and a calendar, and a backlit display with Afterglow technology. Not only intended for athletic use, this Casio pairs well with office and casual wear after you've snuck in that early morning run. Other fashion highlights include a brushed silver-tone metal bezel, a black resin case, and raised resin buttons. With reliable Japanese quartz movement and a black resin band with a traditional buckle clasp, this watch is water resistant to 330 feet (100 meters).
- Quality Japanese-quartz movement
- World Time; stopwatch; countdown Timer
- Running Measurements: Distance, Energy, Consumption, Average Pace and Number of Steps
- EL backlight with Afterglow; black resin strap
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving