Powered by Light this Tough Solar runners watch (black/grey) can take you from track to field walk to jog run to sprint. Just about any activity you pursue. Strive to be the best you can be in the new STLS100. With 100M water resistance dual countdown timers for interval training 100-hour stopwatch and 5 daily alarms there's no denying this is one great workout companion. Black resin watch with earth green accents and neutral dial. LED Light with Afterglow; 5 Daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and and 1 Snooze Alarm); Hourly time signal; World Time; 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC) city code display daylight saving on/off; 1/100 second stopwatch; Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.99"; Measuring modes: Elapsed time lap time split time; Memory capacity: Up to 120 records (used by lap/split time records and log title screens); Lap number (from 001 to 999); Best lap time screen; 2 Countdown Timers (can be used during interval training that alternates between two different paces); Measuring unit: 1 second; Countdown input range: 5 seconds to 99 minutes 55 seconds (5-second increments and 1-minute increments); Auto-repeat Function (number of repeats settable from 1-10); Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099); 12/24 hour formats; Button operation tone on/off; Accuracy: +/- 30 seconds per month; Battery level indicator; Low battery alert; Power saving function; Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery.
- Stainless steel solar-powered watch featuring world time, 1/100 second stopwatch, 5 alarms, amber LED light,120 lap memory, power saving, and 12/24 hour formats
- 51.4 mm stainless steel case and mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving