Know your zone with Forerunner 225 - the first Garmin GPS running watch with wrist-based heart rate. Now you have the option to run without a strap because this watch has a built-in sensor that measures heart rate at the wrist. A colorful gauge shows your zone and beats per minute at a glance: warm-up (gray), easy (blue), aerobic (green), threshold (orange) or maximum (red). Create customized workouts or download free training plans at Garmin Connect, send to your watch and get coach-like guidance. The 225 offers vibration alerts and a built-in accelerometer to record distance for treadmill workouts. Connected features include automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and social media sharing.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Colorful graphic interface shows your zone and beats per minute at a glance
- Tracks distance, pace and heart rate¹*; activity tracking counts steps and calories all day
- Built-in accelerometer records distance indoors
- Connected features²: automatic uploads to Garmin ConnectTM, live tracking, social media sharing
- Compatible with advanced workouts and free training plans from Garmin Connect
- Color is black with red accent