roduct Description With a touch, tap or swipe, Forerunner 610 lets users train while it tracks all the details. Provides accurate distance, pace, GPS position, heart rate, calories and can even guide user back to the starting point Sleek touchscreen is rugged enough to stand up to rain yet sensitive enough to operate it wearing gloves Swipe and scroll action makes it easy to adjust settings, review run history, and advance to the next training page to see more data Offers customizable vibration alerts for time, distance, calories, heart rate or cadence Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a life of 4 weeks in power save mode or 8 hours in training mode Weight: 72g Item Specifications Color Black Heart Rate Optional GPS Enabled Included Cadence Optional
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by Garmin to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a 1 year warranty.
- Weather-resistant, GPS-enabled training watch supports customizable data screens and advanced training plans
- Touchscreen interface for quickly and easily toggling data fields, adjusting settings, reviewing run history, and more
- Virtual Partner and Virtual Racer help you plan workouts and reach goals; Training Effect measures impact on aerobic fitness
- Customizable vibration alerts for time, distance, calories, heart rate, or cadence; heart rate zone training with optional monitor